12PM – 1PM WORKSHOP
PRESENTER 1: LAURA TOLHOEK
Performance and development culture is an important step to building relationships that will increase team efficiency, effectiveness and motivation may resonate with your audience.
You will learn:
- What do employees need or want from a performance & development process?
- How has remote work changed the performance and development process?
- What is the difference between coaching and performance reviews
- What are some tips for coaching underperforming employees?
- How do I effectively coach my superstars?
- When should I introduce KPI’s and success metrics?
- Where do I start as a small business owner in developing and implementing a performance review process?
PRESENTER 2: MATT BENNETT
Optimizing Financial Process Through Technology
The pandemic accelerated the incorporation of technology into business practices and provided a greater need for business owners to have a full understanding of their operations. From meeting fast-changing customer preferences to streamlining your operations, being driven by the right digital strategy, and fueled by the right technology solutions is critical to helping you get ahead- and stay ahead, in todays a digital economy. During this session, you will gain insights into how transforming your accounting and bookkeeping will provide you with the time and tools to drive your business forward.
You will learn:
- The benefits of cloud accounting and bookkeeping
- The solutions you can implement
- The power of using real time data to drive business decisions